Monday, February 2, 2015

My autobiography and other books

In many of my blogs, I may make reference to my autobiography.  So that I don't have to keep repeating the information, below is a link to it on Amazon.com.  I wrote this in about six weeks this past fall and published it through a subsidiary of Amazon.com - CreateSpace.  That's where I've published all the books that I've had a hand in for the past several years.  In addition to this, my 11th book, I've published:
- four books of poetry: my own, my father's, my mother-in-law's, and a church friend's
- a WWII first-person account, "The Replacement", written by a [now deceased] church friend - this one has received a lot of acclaim with the forward written by a retired major general
- a devotional with 366 daily devotions written by Lela Hartranft, a former work colleague
- an autobiography, "Passing It On", written by a now-retired missionary friend
- a theology book, "Calvinism in the Light of the General Tenor of the Scriptures" by a retired pastor
- the previous mentioned (in another blog post) "Sir Marrok" a reprint of a 1905 book, and the expanded version "The Complete Sir Marrok" - if you enjoy literature about the days of knighthood, this is a fun read

You can find all of them on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/My-Life-Story-Alan-Russell/dp/1503181065/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1422892792&sr=8-10&keywords=my+life+russell

No comments:

Post a Comment