Thursday, April 21, 2016

Day 20 – Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 3 songs that play and what your initial thought is

Day 20 – Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 3 songs that play and what your initial thought is

I don’t have an iPod or any other such device, so cannot answer this directly, so let me write about something similar.

My favorite type of music is classical, with my other choices being jazz and religious. I used to have the first three buttons of the radio in my car set to different variations of WRTI (Philadelphia main transmitter, Mt. Pocono repeater, and Allentown repeater). Because of the topography that I mainly drove, I would need each at different locations – leaving my house and driving to Emmaus, I would start with button 1, switch to button 2 at Shimerville where the main transmitter started fading and using it all the way down the north face of South Mountain, then switching to button 3 once I reached Emmaus and could pick up the short range repeater in Allentown).

When I purchased my Subaru in January 2014, I started using satellite radio, specifically the classical music channel. That’s the only music I regularly listen to. My wife listens to Christian radio during the day, but she uses a portable headset so she can move around.

No comments:

Post a Comment