Monday, April 25, 2016

Day 27 – What you wore today

Day 27 – What you wore today

Since the bulk of my days are spent taking care of some of our grandsons and they live in the same house as we do, I don’t have to spend much time worrying about what I wear. It needs to be comfortable, able to take the abuse that happens when young boys like to crawl on you, but also able to be worn when I do our carpool run in the afternoons.

Thus, my attire for Monday through Saturday is the same – jeans, a t-shirt, and the same pair of shoes every day. Instead of rotating, I usually wear the same pair of jeans until they are worn out (except for periodic washing of course). I have a large stock of t-shirts, many of which my wife got at Goodwill for $.50 each. And since I have problems with my right foot and have some specially made shoes to prevent future problems, I don’t change my shoes either.


Yes, I know, pretty boring. But it means that I can get dressed pretty quickly in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment